Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pay It Forward Project

One of the things on my 30-b4-30 list is a "Pay It Forward" project.  If you've seen the movie "Pay It Forward," you'll know what I'm talking about.  Basically, after the movie, a ton of projects started.  The premise of "pay it forward" is that someone does a random act of kindness for you...and in turn, you do a random act of kindness for someone else.  I've always wanted to actually undertake a project, but have never done it.  Now, though, I'm going to do it.  I set up a website and email address to help me manage everything, but before that can really get rolling, I needed some "Pay It Forward" cards.  It's kind of funny - if you google "Pay It Forward cards" you'll get a number of hits on different kinds of cards that people have made for their own projects.  Well, I've created my own cards, and by the end of the week I should have them.  So, I eagerly look forward to using them, and seeing how far this can go!

If you'd like to help me out with my project, let me know, and I can send you some cards once I get them!!!

1 comment: