Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk Seattle walk - end of September. www.the3day.org/goto/pattiec
Have a Girls Weekend Vegas in July for the NKOTBSB concert!!! Woot woot!!!
Get into B-School (officially)
Lose 30 lbs I'm down about 6 lbs since the list was made...many many more to go
Be able to run a 5k I started the C25K but haven't really gotten too far
Find an LBD (little black dress)
Skydive July...its on...i guess. hahaha
Read one "for fun" book a month
Refresh my Japanese speaking skills
Go horseback riding
Host a fancy smancy cocktail party dinner
Do a "pay it forward" project I ordered and got some "Pay it Forward" cards...AND, i used them for the first time today (1.23.11). We'll see what happens!
Try a yoga class
Visit the grilled cheese grill in portland Mandy and I are gonna do this. I've at least gotten that far.
Send a cute guy a drink
Take a road trip
Watch all the Harry Potter Movies I've gotten through the first 2. I'm still not super into it. I'll keep trying.
Learn to play a whole song on my guitar
Submit a picture into a photo contest
Take a ballroom dance class
Take a pole dancing class In Vegas with the Girls!!!
Update my journal at least once a week
Be able to do 3 real push ups. Yes, 3 is a whimpy number, but I've never been able to do 1…so to me, 3 seems nearly impossible.
Extras
participate in a flash mob
Get a tattoo or finally decide against it
Have a "date night" alone - dinner and a movie
Have at least 20 minutes a week of quiet/meditation time
No comments:
Post a Comment