2. Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk Seattle walk - end of September. www.the3day.org/goto/pattiec
4. Get into B-School (officially)
5. Lose 30 lbs (I really should have made a note somewhere saying how much I weighed when I wrote this...)
6. Be able to run a 5k
7. Find an LBD (little black dress) Thank you Laurel!!! :)
8. Skydive July 17th...skydive snohomish. It's on.
10. Read one "for fun" book a month
11. Refresh my Japanese speaking skills
12. Go horseback riding
13. Host a fancy smancy cocktail party dinner
14. Do a "pay it forward" project (I started a project, but it hasn't gotten very far...I'm not satisfied enought with it to cross it off my list.)
15. Try a yoga class
16. Visit the grilled cheese grill in portland
17. Send a cute guy a drink
19. Take a road trip
21. Watch all the Harry Potter Movies I've gotten through the first 2. I'm still not super into it. I'll keep trying.
22. Learn to play a whole song on my guitar
23. Submit a picture into a photo contest I didn't win, but hey, I entered. I got a good number of votes too!!!
24. Take a ballroom dance class
25. Take a pole dancing class
26. Update my journal at least once a week
27. Be able to do 3 real push ups. Yes, 3 is a whimpy number, but I've never been able to do 1…so to me, 3 seems nearly impossible.
Extras
participate in a flash mob
Get a tattoo or finally decide against it
Have a "date night" alone - dinner and a movie
Have at least 20 minutes a week of quiet/meditation time
No comments:
Post a Comment